Saturday, August 18, 2007

Week 9, Thing 20

YOUTUUUUUUUUUUBE!

I am a big big big fan of YouTube. Not only can you find almost any music video you are looking for (including things I haven't heard since middle school, favorite bands, the most popular new
songs, etc), you can watch them all absolutely free. YouTube also allows you to discover independent film and support their efforts. The only irritating thing that I absolutey cannot stand about YouTube is that people use it as their own personal soundbox. I don't really care for others' opinions, even if they agree with my own. Not to mention that the amount of stupid people who just sit there babbling. Despite these factors, however, I still like YouTube for the fact that you no longer have to download an application (Limewire, Napster, etc) in order to watch videos; you can just go to YouTube and see them without all the spyware and viruses associated with downloadable programs. In the end, no matter what you're looking for, YouTube probably has it, and that makes it entertaining and sometimes invaluable.

I attempted to embed a video from one of my favorite bands in this post, but Blogger won't allow that type of HTML. BOOO BLOGGER!

No comments: