Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Week 8, Things 18 & 19

For things 18 and 19, I went to Zoho Writer. I don't particularly see the point in online word processors. I mean, come on, how lazy are you that you can't just convert the files between word processors (which all word processors do automatically anyway). The question of plagiarism also struck me, because it would be so simple to hack someone's account and then have access to all their documents. A lot simpler than trying to break into their house and boot up their PC. I can't say that I enjoyed Zoho, and Google Docs was no different.

For thing 19, I visited the Web 2.0 awards site and found some very cool sites. My favorite, however, was One Sentence.org. On this site, you tell a story in one sentence. I thought the idea of limiting a story like that was very interesting and a good way to force people to become creative. I added a story of my own. That would have to be my favorite site.

No comments: