Wednesday, June 20, 2007

really, it's all about the WII.

Now that the formalities are out of the way, let's get to the real reason behind this blogging: The almighty Wii. Now, as I figure it, they have been out of stock since coming out in November. The only way people seem to be getting them is through friends who work at game stores and unfairly hide them in the back and then call you when everyone has left. (Not that I'd know anything about people who do that. Nope. Nothing at all.) How did BCPL get their hands on a Wii? Is there a friend of BCPL hiding in some GameStop? The black market? I don't know where that Wii is coming from. But I want it. Heck, I'll even settle for the Zune.

1 comment:

JimD said...

The Wii is a BIG motivator. It looks like there might be a lot of competition. We have about 240 people from BCPL registered for this program so far. Let's see how many actually finish! (lots, I hope.)